The colour scheme is good because it bright and stands out. The pictures you used look professional. I like the layout of your contents. To improve maybe have had another contents to include more pics. :)
The use of the colour scheme is very effective. It flows through out the magazine. The front cover's layout is very clean and noticeable. The use of different font sizes makes the text stand out which is really good. The same goes with the contents page but I noticed that the 'features' didn't have a capital. The DPS's layout is very impressive, i love how it is very informative and highlighted the text in colours to represent the person (using blue and red) plus highlighting the key points. ^^ well done.
I like the pictures you have used there are a range of different poses which make your magazine look more professional. I think the colour scheme is nice but the background is black so the text doesn't really stand out as much .
Dayuuuuuum! excellent choice of cover star and pictures. The chain and the top tied around her waist gives the music magazine and RnB persona. The colour scheme matches the cover star. The cover star looks AMAZINGGG! =D
The layout of the front page is world class well done the different fonts used are attractive ,the pictures used are suitable with the genre WELL DONE STAY ECHHI
I really like your front cover, the choice of colours are fantastic however, I think that the main image should be in front of the masthead to signify and highlight the main image more. Moreover, I also think that your cover lines should be behind your main image to detract the attention away from the text. Your contents page is really good, I really like the main image and the pose but, I think the text could be more organised. Your DPS looks quite good however, your colour schemes is too much but overall good effort.
The colour scheme is good because it bright and stands out. The pictures you used look professional. I like the layout of your contents. To improve maybe have had another contents to include more pics. :)
ReplyDeleteThe use of the colour scheme is very effective. It flows through out the magazine.
ReplyDeleteThe front cover's layout is very clean and noticeable. The use of different font sizes makes the text stand out which is really good. The same goes with the contents page but I noticed that the 'features' didn't have a capital. The DPS's layout is very impressive, i love how it is very informative and highlighted the text in colours to represent the person (using blue and red) plus highlighting the key points. ^^ well done.
I like the pictures you have used there are a range of different poses which make your magazine look more professional. I think the colour scheme is nice but the background is black so the text doesn't really stand out as much .
ReplyDeleteDayuuuuuum! excellent choice of cover star and pictures. The chain and the top tied around her waist gives the music magazine and RnB persona. The colour scheme matches the cover star. The cover star looks AMAZINGGG! =D
ReplyDeleteThe layout of the front page is world class well done the different fonts used are attractive ,the pictures used are suitable with the genre
ReplyDeleteWELL DONE STAY ECHHI
I really like your front cover, the choice of colours are fantastic however, I think that the main image should be in front of the masthead to signify and highlight the main image more. Moreover, I also think that your cover lines should be behind your main image to detract the attention away from the text. Your contents page is really good, I really like the main image and the pose but, I think the text could be more organised. Your DPS looks quite good however, your colour schemes is too much but overall good effort.
ReplyDelete